Saturday, October 3, 2009

lonely day+ birthday post

haiz..today is mooncake festival...but i need to stay at malacca..
coz i got final exam on next monday...
now juz settle 3 subject only..
3 subject to going on next week..
so sad n really tired abt it..
but keep going on la...
hehe..im waiting thursday coming..
coz i will going to kl next thursday..
then going to JB for one week...wahhaha..
then juz going bec to sgt ..my sweet sweet home..
this must be a very wonderful holiday for me..hehe...
today is mooncake festival....i think everybody must be at home n having dinner v their family rite??
ya...i think so..
but im sad...n feel sorry too..
coz tis year i cant going bec n celebrate v my family...
nvm...i believe tat next week i can do it...
actually i wanna post some photo on this post..
the photo is taken during my birthday der...
although this year's birthday i have no frenz celebrating v me..
but i still keep receiving sms from them..thx them so much ya...
although no frenz..but i got my family...wahaha~~
especially my sis..coz she purposely come bec from kl n give up her free pulau pangkor trip...
thx ya..
im so touching abt tat...gift from my frenz ..thx ya..love u all so much...

im happy v my gift...

two brothers n me~hehe

me n the birthday present from my sis...n cake from my mum...thx...
although i ad 19 yrs old..but i think im still a kid for my mum n dad rite??
although i ad study in mmu..but i feel tat they still treat me juz like primary kid..hehe..
nvm..but im happy abt tat..tat means they love me n still wanna protect me..rite??
hahaha...i love my family so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment